Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Financial Manager located at Wright Patterson AFB, OH. The Financial Manager will provide FM support to the F-15 Division. The F-15 Division is responsible for management and professional services, engineering and technical services, and studies, analyses and evaluations to accomplish the unit’s mission to design, develop, integrate, test, produce, deploy, modernize, sustain and support U.S. and FMS F-15 fighter aircraft weapon systems and subsystems.
LOCATION: Wright Patterson AFB, OH
JOB STATUS: Fulltime
TRAVEL: Occasional CONUS travel may be required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: DoD Secret clearance required
- Must hold advanced degree (Master of Arts (MA)/Master of Science (MS)) from an accredited institution in a related field such as business management or accounting.
CERTIFICATIONS: No certifications required
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Senior level
- Possesses the advanced knowledge, experience, and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field, possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and journeyman personnel within the technical/professional discipline. Will demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise (Program Office, Enterprise and Staff Level Support interface)
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in DoD accounting and financial management, functions, tools, processes, governing regulations, and systems. Knowledge of the DoD’s Integrated Product Support Element structure
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience with contract reconciliation and closeout activities. Expertise is required in analyzing, organizing, planning, scheduling, coordinating, and execution of contract management, liquidation and closeout projects and canceling funds liquidation projects.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS) and General Accounting and Finance Suite (GAFS)
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with Commanders Resource Integration System (CRIS) to include Central Procurement Accounting System legacy queries
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience with Electronic Document Management, Standard Contract Reconciliation Tool, On-Line Report Viewing, Shared Data Warehouse (SDW), Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF), Electronic Document Access (EDA)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with Corporate Electronic Document Management System, Obligation Adjustment Reporting (OARS), Financial Management Suite, Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) Transaction Interface Module, and Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS).
- Experience with generating screen reports and MS Excel data exports and interpreting data from the Case Management Control System (CMCS) and AFSAC Online when supporting FMS.
- Provide the expertise to reconcile contracts at the Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) and Accounting Classification Reference Number (ACRN) level across multiple Government systems and contractor accounting databases; expedite final billings of fixed-price items, cost and fee, as well as expedite deobligation of excess funds and release of withholds; resolve unpaid canceling year funds balances to prevent and minimize current-for-cancelled bills.
- Provide financial management/comptroller support for the Government in major areas to include cost research, cost estimating, EVM implementation and analysis, schedule networking, program control integration and analysis, and financial analysis on a wide variety of programs.
- Conduct research and provide inputs to program financial management including, but are not limited to, budget formulation and management for all phases of the DoD planning, programming, budgeting and execution process; budget and financial analysis; obligation and expenditure forecasting; funds management, funds status, and funds control techniques and/or systems; and accounting and finance systems and/or procedures.
- Financial analysis with narrative justification may be required for quick turnaround budget exercises.
- Funds management include, but not limited to, research and development, procurement, stock funds, defense working capital fund, O&S funding, unliquidated obligations, baselining, audit, and close-out.
- Perform contract/financial transaction reconciliation and closeout duties.
- During contract and financial transaction reconciliation and closeout tasks, the Contractor shall easily navigate, interpret, analyze, and manipulate data in multiple accounting systems and databases to include, but not limited to, Comprehensive Cost and Requirements System (CCaRS), MOCAS, CRIS, EDA, WAWF, Automated Business Services System (ABSS), Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS), DSAMS and CMCS.
- Assist Government financial managers with the verification of data input accuracy into the various financial/payment systems (i.e., financial and contract data).
- Support Government financial managers with the reconciliation of DFAS data to the CCaRs database (or other Government-selected financial management databases) in support of maintaining accurate accounting data for financial analysis.
- Use previously developed software tools which are required to support analysis of the databases leading to reconciliation of obligations versus expenditures.
- Provide analysis of commitments/obligations/expenditures on financial documents and contracts and rectifying these discrepancies.
- Maintain and update an Unliquidated Obligation (ULO) and Negative Unliquidated Obligation (NULO) burn down plan, collect data, resolve issues and complete tasks for the tri-annual certification; and complete research required to evaluate a funding overrun or upward adjustment request.