*Acute Hospital Finance experience required
This position manages various financial projects for UHS Acute Care Facilities. The Financial Manager position also manages, trains, and installs new financial and system applications.
Essential Job Duties
- Trains end users to administer the financial applications and trouble shoots live installations and conversions
- Trains new hires in Finance Acute and new hires in the field. Disseminates new policies, procedure changes and applicable training
- Assists with financial impact of system installations such as Lawson payroll, Oracle PBCS budget system and McKesson GL applications
- Provides on-site and remote assistance to troubled facilities
- Maintains corporate training manual and related policies and procedures
- Completes special financial projects as assigned
Bachelor's degree with 3 - 5 years' experience.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Prior experience in an accounting/financial capacity, preferable at a health care facility
- Experience with information systems conversions and excellent computer skills on various systems
- Ability to travelrequired