Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Program Description: Odyssey Systems will provide full-spectrum Engineering and Acquisition specialist Contractor Support Services to the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Special Access Programs (SAP) community. Programs supported span across multiple Program Executive Offices (PEO's). Our specialized A&AS support will assist with the development, integration, test, fielding, and sustainment of AFLCMC SAP weapon systems, networks and services.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Assist, prepare, develop, and deliver compliant documents in support of a variety of financial management activities to include Planning, Programming, Budgeting, Executing (PPBE), Program Types tracking data, and reporting IAW with current and future fiscal and appropriation law and policy
- Draw conclusions and draft solutions to funding/budgeting requirements & problems relating to improvement of financial management effectiveness, work methods, financial systems, and procedure efficiency
- Perform budget forecasting tasks, variance identification and analysis, program or financial execution reporting and reviews, schedule analysis, earned value management (EVM) analysis and/or provide recommendations to the program office on all matters relating to budget, schedule or EVM
- Apply knowledge of and use automated management information systems to perform fact finding, analytical, and advisory functions
- Compile division level financial material from a variety of sources in support of various tasks and requirements for financial metrics, management internal control program, and routine reporting.
- Provide inputs to program documentation, including inputs for the identification
- and development of program requirements and/or cost, schedule, technical, and program risks
- Recommend corrective actions needed to update the information contained in databases used to monitor funds
- Assist with business case analyses as well as preparing cost estimates supporting government requirements and road mapping decisions
- TS (with a current investigation within the past 5 years), SCI eligible
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a finance-related career field
- Possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise.
- SAR/SAP experience highly desired
- Hanscom Air Force Base (HAFB), MA along with other locations as needed