Financial Data Management Associate
The Manager position will report to the Associate Director of Financial Data Management (Financial Management Solutions [FMS], Human Capital Management [HCM], and Quality) will be responsiblesupporting the management of all team operations during the Integration timeframe.
The incumbent will manage two teams (Data Governance & Quality and Data Management-FMS/HCM) and must be effective in leading the team to complete multiple and competing projects in a fast paced environment. Experience training a team to utilize new technology and motivating the team to remain focused on continuous improvement is essential.
Extensive experience using PeopleSoft Financials is required including master level query skills, expertise with General Ledger, Project Costing, Approval Workflow Engine, and integration with other modules such AP, ePro, PO, TE, etc. Actual experienceworking with PeopleSoft HCM Payroll and Commitment Accounting is also a requirement. Incumbent needs to understand the integration of payroll to GL between PS Financials and HCM and position management.
- Manage Data Management-FMS/SCM team to perform on-going data operations related the general ledger, chartstring maintenance, payrolldistribution, financialreporting, service ticket resolution and other production tasks
- Manage Data Governance & Quality team to perform on-going operations related to approval workflow, PS Authorization, reporting security, and metrics, service ticket resolution and other production tasks
- Key subject matter expert for implementation of ongoing improvements/enhancements to the PeopleSoft (PS) applications related to FSM and HCM activities
- Mentor and train team to improve cross functional efficiency and effectiveness in data management
- Define controls and manage data security and compliance to ensure financial is data is protected and accessible to the appropriate parties
- Develop and disseminate regular reports/analytics to Associate Director/Director related to team performance metrics, work volume, and otherad-hoc analyses
- Managing projects and provide regular project statuses, identify and communicate scope, design, development issues and recommending potential solutions
- Identify data elements to support business processes or identifying gaps and presenting recommendations for resolution.