Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is in search of a talented Financial Controller. We are looking for an experienced financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financialreporting including compliance, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the refinement of internal control policies and procedures. Responsibilities will also include but not be limited to:
Essential Functions, Skills and Job Responsibilities:
Other Skills and Qualifications:
· Managing Processes, Financial Software, Developing Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Performance Management
· Willing to commute to Rockville, MD – if candidate is a VA resident they may work at FTC’s Tysons Corner HQ office, however accounting staff and records are primarily located in Rockville, MD so primary work hours at that location will be required during the transition period and continued at a mutually decided upon frequency
· Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite
· Familiarity with the transition from mid to large size business, specifically to govcon
· Experience Line of Credit maintenance and reporting
· Experience with DCAA and DCMA System Adequacy examination and audits and incurred cost submissions
· Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) coverage and disclosure statements
In addition, Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.