Monte Nido & Affiliates, one of the leading treatment centers for eating and exercise disorders in the nation, is seeking a Financial Controller for its corporate offices in Miami, FL. (Candidates must currently reside in the greater Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area)
Financial Controller?s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Assist the CFO in maintaining all accounting records of the company and its facilities nationwide.
- Participate and assist in the review in the monthly close process using QuickBooks.
- Thorough understanding of GAAPfinancial accounting methods and ability to identify and research financialreporting issues.
- Assist the CFO in overseeing the daily accounting operations.
- Supervise and maintain effective financial and internal controls.
- Monitor and implement accounting procedures applicable to industry standards.
- Review and approve key GL account reconciliations and analysis.
- Work with CFO and FP&A on financial statement variance analysis.
- Coordinate all audit and tax requirements.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting or Business with an emphasis in Accounting.
- CPA license preferred.
- Public Accounting experiencepreferred.
- Experience in the healthcare field, insurance processes, billing processes, and with regulatory compliance activities strongly preferred.
- Multi-site and health care experiencepreferred.
Our employees receive a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered for the position, please submit a resume and a list of references in response to this posting. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to full pre-employment background screenings.