$110K - $130K(Ladders Estimates)
The DualTemp Companies is a single sources solution for the finest in Industrial Refrigeration design, installation, service, and supplies. DualTemp is currently looking for a financial professional willing to dive in and create innovative procedures that will assist in advancing DualTemp Companies to the next level. Quick promotional opportunities will be available for a candidate willing to do the work. The Controller oversees the performance of the financial and business performance while providing the management team with accurate and relevant information to support the decision-making process.
· Support the production and analysis of DualTemp Financial Statements.
· Provide department with KPI to support the business.
· Manage project and service indicators: orders, sales, margins, as well as staff workload.
· Assess the financial impacts associated to manufacturing KPIs.
· Define and monitor action plans to achieve group targets.
· Provides lead budget and forecast processes, in coordination with the management team.
· Support the achievement of EBITDA and cash objectives.
· Optimizes product portfolio by working on detailed profitability issues (pricing and cost) and adapt the analytical structure to effectively monitor revenue and cost tracking (cost and revenue allocation to products, analysis of inventory movements, margin analysis.
· Reshapes and modernizes all finance and accounting processes.
· Develops business plans linked to new or existing activities.
· Implements short and long-term rolling cash forecast.
· Ensures compliance with group standards and procedures.
· Manages the transformation of the Finance department to achieve group objectives.
· Strong proficiency with accountings software required.
· Is responsible for tax planning and compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
· Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's or higher degree(s) in accounting, finance, or related field.
· 8-10 years of experience within a Staff Accountant, Controller, or Financial Director role.
· SAP experience a plus.
· CPA preferred, but not required.
Knowledge (e.g. skills; abilities; familiarity w/ tools, languages, software programs):
· Proficiency with MS Office packages, including Word and Excel. Ability to download and transform data.
· Solid understanding of accounting concepts and processes.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
· Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
· High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and result orientated.
Valid Through: 2019-12-4