Citizens Securities, Inc. is honored to be a high quality provider in the investment services industry and is focused on growing our market share in the states we currently operate. We are currently hiring talented Financial Consultants who proactively identify and sell a broad array of Investment and Insurance products to customers.
The successful candidate will work their book of business and meet with their clients to determine their investment needs, recommend investments strategies and present investment choices by analyzing the client’s information including assets, income, debts and other liabilities, cash flow and tax status. The Financial Consultant V compares and evaluates possible investment options and identifies investment strategies and potential products based on their knowledge of market conditions and the client’s circumstances. The Financial Consultant V strives to meet and exceed identified sales goals.
As a Financial Consultant your primary responsibilities include:
- Go above and beyond for customers: Aspire to deliver world class customer service
- Drive sales through service: Analyze the customer’s investment needs and achieve sales goals by developing a positive customer experience
- Build book of business: Proactively seek ways to develop and expand customer relationships
- Maximize personal productivity: Desire to maximize personal productivity through attention to detail, self motivation, and adaptability to achieve branch and personal goals
- Grow your own capabilities: Actively participate in opportunities to expand knowledge, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Series 7 and 65, Life Accident & Health licenses
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A team orientation with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit are desired
- 5 or more years experience selling investment products
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing laptop technology
Job ID/ Req. Number1711142