- Oversees the operation of the entire financial center.
- This includes loans, deposits, other referral products, and service quality while managing a complement of exempt and non-exempt personnel.
- As the primary business development officer, is responsible for the expansion of existing business relationships, the development of new business and calling on both prospective and existing clients.
- Primarily responsible for providing sales leadership for the financial center, which includes overseeing both the inside and outside sales efforts of the center's employees.
- Directs financial center activities, maintaining appropriate operational, and credit risk management and security oversight in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Extends credit to businesses and/or individuals through a wide variety of commercial, consumer, real estate, and agricultural loans.
- Responsible for community development and relations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 4+ years branch management or 5+ years directly banking related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualification.
- Knowledge of the banking industry, including lending and banking products.
- Must have excellent customer service and management skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions, build relationships and work with a variety of clients, employees and management.
- Demands a high level of communication skills.
Job Number: 041459