Lead financial center to deliver the best banking experience—resulting in lasting relationships. Execute strategic direction for sales and service within the financial center to maximize delivery of all capabilities of Broadway Bank to our customers.
- Growth, profitability and effectiveness of the Financial Center:
- Leverage available data resources (e.g. EnAct, Client Reports, Household trends, etc.) to maximize client potential to meet or exceed established goals.
- Coordinate sales and service activities with Group Manager and Specialist partners to ensure effective implementation of target strategies within and across the team of Financial Centers.
- Perform outbound sales calls, community service and civic involvement, as deemed appropriate, to ensure adequate return on investment in keeping with target Sales and Service strategies.
- Lead the financial center's Values in Action efforts, ensuring that the bank's cultural standards are reflected in team performance.
- Sales and service management of Relationship Bankers:
- Observe, coach and mentor team members to ensure the effective delivery of sales and service objectives.
- Ensure strong working knowledge of the bank's full spectrum of products and services across Financial Center team in order to effectively source opportunities for all lines of business.
- Manage effective sales campaigns and sales and service strategies, leveraging strengths of individual team members to maximize team results.
- Establish and maintain service standards in keeping with our goal of consistently providing an excellent customer experience.
- Direct supervision of Financial Center personnel:
- Interviewing & Hiring
- Performance Evaluations
- Corrective Actions
- Time system management
- Maintain staffing in accordance with target model
- Operational and compliance integrity:
- Oversee weekly and vacation schedules to ensure adequate staffing in keeping with coverage expectations and to ensure the customer service standards are consistently maintained.
- Provide guidance to team members for above-limit transactions (wire transfers, check cashing, cashier's checks, deposit approvals, uncollected funds, etc.).
- Ensure mandatory compliance training is completed in a timely manner by FC employees.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned audit duties, ensuring that proper controls are in place.
- Manage expenses to ensure Financial Center remains within budget plan.
- Ensure team adherence to established policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Serve as operations Subject Matter Expert for Specialists and other line of business partners to ensure team safety and adherence to security protocols.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators to ensure expected levels of quality and accuracy.
- Maintain appearance and operational integrity of the physical location, reporting issues in a timely matter and in keeping with established security expectations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Group Manager-Relationship Bankers
Competencies and Skills:
- Effective Communication
- Cultural Intelligence
- Team Engagement/Talent Management
- Drive for Operational Excellence
Work Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years in financial institutions preferably in leadership roles
- Minimum 3 years experience in a supervisory role
- Sales management
- Financial Center operations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Four year college degree preferred