Let’s Work Together
Financial Business Analyst
This position is based in Clifton Park, NY
LIFE at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. nfrastructure nployees relish challenging projects working alongside technology’s best and the brightest. Our team members enjoy the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve problems and capitalize on opportunities. Our work environments are designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success. We are a high-growth organization that counts many of the world’s most admired brands as customers. nfrastructure is a CRN Triple Crown winner, a member of the Fast Growth 150, Tech Elite 250 and Solution Provider 500, Inc.’s Build 100 List of Sustained-Growth Companies, Inc.’s 500|5000 list, and are recognized as both a Times Union Top Workplace and a Best Company to Work for in New York State.
The role: Financial Business Analyst
As the Financial Business Analyst you will support business function leaders as a business analyst/trusted advisor. This role will assist with analysis of key metrics for success and activity drivers that influence operating results.
- Evaluate financialreports, such as income statements, cash flow statements and balance sheets.
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations.
- Determine how company’s operating results will impact business unit operations.
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
- Facilitate decision-making by finance and operations personnel by presenting data analysis and interpretation in clear, compelling ways.
- Make recommendations for action by synthesizing financial information and trends.
- Predict future business activity to assist business unit.
- Capture, analyze and document requirements & support the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Create tools or systems, including databases and spreadsheets, to improve financial data analysis and reporting.
- Keep financial data secure, and document activity and procedures for future reference.
- Understand and use fundamentals of statistical data analysis and work withinternals departments to explain and report on this data.
- Implement internal and public auditing knowledge in evaluating reports and help others understand how regulations and developments will impact businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Understanding of fundamentals of statistical data analysis
- Ability to assess the business impact of changes
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and advanced formulas
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
- Highly detailed and able to work on multiple tasks with little direct supervision in a fast paced environment
- Analytical ability, demonstrating work is complete and thorough while gathering the data required for decision analysis
- Presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability and confidence to exercise appropriate judgment in problem solving and decision making situations
- Experience interacting with all levels of management in providing and requesting information
- 1-2years’ experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysispreferred
- Experience with NetSuite.
nfrastructure partners with the world’s most admired brands to design, build, and operate infrastructure and applications for digital business. Our insight, execution, and results culture, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major market, tightly integrated high-availability remote support and our innovative, proprietary “nterprise” software platform delivers a highly differentiated value proposition for our customers and partners.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at
Apply for this job or another online today at
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.