The Financial Business Analyst is a new role just created within the team and has tremendous opportunities for growth in various directions within the company.
The Financial Business Analyst will be responsible for providing analytic support by maintaining, analyzing, and reporting key performance measures to the business unit management. This role requires the individual to work independently as well as part of the overall team, with a high level of initiative and motivation to ensure that deliverables are met. Major responsibilities will include data mining and analysis to supply value-added information in order to optimize processes by using various reporting and analytical tools. Additionally, this position will help to further develop the framework for evaluating and measuring operational and strategic performance and highlight areas of focus and opportunity.
- Perform operational and financial analysis to aid in the managerial decision making process utilizing innovative approaches to analyze, accumulate and summarize information.
- Support the Long Term Service Team reporting, analysis and process control. This includes maintaining individual Project Models for the Latin American Countries, assist in quarterly project reviews, ensure accurate POC calculations and provide management with Long Term Service Team specific reports (month-end reconciliation & flux analysis, forecasting, schedules and support ad hoc requests).
- Assist OEM Services Finance with monthly activities, such as; 1) AR/AP account maintenance , 2) cash flow management/reconciliation and 3) ESM (approvals/payments/accruals) management.
- Support OSC Finance point person regarding Corporate reporting requirements.
- Initiate an Orlando central function for providing monthly/quarterly and yearly reports (AR/AP/Cost Center/P&L/BS/FCF etc.) to operations management.
- Support internal/external audit requests. Provide, in a timely manner, reports, documents and supporting schedules as requested.
- Support management in the development of budgets and forecasts.
- Minimum Bachelor's degreerequired
- 5 years experience in Long-term Accounting in an Industrial setting
- SAP experiencepreferred (or similar ERP required) > 5 years
- willing to travel to Central or South America (up to 10%)
- Experienced in quarterly reviews, making changes in cost-to-cost accounting
- Experienced tracking over 500 receivables
- Spanish preferred
Job Code: #4060