The Finance Business Analyst will be the client-facing lead supporting the roll out of our new Oil & Gas ERP solution, X2R FAS (Financial Accounting System), to our legacy clients. This product is being rolled out to users of our legacy solutions, and provides the ability for our clients to manage all aspects of their oil and gas assets through an integrated, modern SaaS product suite. It will involve interfacing with senior clients, our oil & gas SME’s and other CGI members
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Proven track record of success in completing IT implementation projects.
Work with the client during implementation to identify any requirements gaps in X2R and communicate those to the X2R program manager.
Work with the client during implementation to configure X2R per client requirements.
Support the conversion of legacy clients accounting information to X2R
Coordinate and support user acceptance testing of X2R with the client.
Train the client on X2R
Work with the project manager to ensure on time implementation of the solution.
Analyze potential risks and determine countermeasures.
Ensure smooth hand-off from project team to stake holders and end users.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
5 years of Business Analyst experience
5 years of Financial / Accounting ERP systems experience
understanding Upstream Revenue Accounting and Joint Interest Billing processing.
• Oil & Gas experience.
• Accounting background.
• Experience working as a business analyst.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
• Strong personal interaction, confidence, and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to work collaboratively with teammates, both senior and junior.
• Experience in working as business analyst.
• Ability to understand business functionality to the level required to understand the project and key elements to success.
• Comfortable working closely and communicating collaboratively with clients.
• Strong, confident personal presence, to represent CGI on a daily basis to our client.
• Experience with JIRA.
Experience with SQL
• Experience with report writing or BI tools
Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
Position ID: J1118-0446