Job Title: Financial Budget Analyst
Job Location: Dahlgren, VA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire
"Due to the nature of the assignment, Only US Citizens may apply"
- Our Client is seeking a Financial Budget Analyst to support contracts in our Systems and Sensor Engineering (SSE) Business Area.
- The Position is responsible for financial reporting, program/project control functions, contract budgeting, and managing contract financial performance.
- Must be familiar with financial management, budgeting, project control, financial reporting, and basic contract administration in a Government services contract environment.
- Measure performance against established budgets and analyze variances.
- Ensure contractual requirements are met and Customer financial deliverables are accurate and on time.
- Review and approve invoices for submission to the customer.
- Monitor billing status and unbilled issues, work to resolve the problems in a timely manner to manage DSO.
- Monitor program revenue and profit recognition.
- Perform financial duties such as preparing month-end Accruals, assessing risks, reviewing labor and costs, understand rates and application to the financials, establishing and managing project setups, and ensuring accurate financial reporting.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- BS degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field and five years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; excellent knowledge of Excel; excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills; and ability to perform detail-oriented work in a fast-paced environment are required.
- Must work well in a team environment, collaborating with others to accomplish company objectives.
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint and Cognos a plus.
- Experience with government contracting a plus.