Introducing our Controlling and Finance Audit Program. It’s a 3-5 year program that provides international career opportunities and global leadership development in one.
Since it began in 2008, over 594 people have joined the program and 386 have been promoted within Siemens – and you could be one of them.
Right at the beginning, we’ll draw up a Personal Development Plan and give you continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program. All while working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company, develop your operational experience and prepare yourself for leadership.
If you have a proven track record of outstanding business performance, are open to travel and want to build your career anywhere in the world, join us.
What are my responsibilities?
- You'll develop your understanding of business processes, goals, and strategy in order to provide analysis and interpretation to management with a focus on the financial aspects of Siemens’ Software business.
- Support CFA’s global digitalization initiative by finding data-driven approaches to our audit work.
- Act as a subject matter expert by
- Supporting international engagement teams by planning the audit scope, determining the work plan, and participating in the risk assessment of the client environment before fieldwork.
- Coordinating the execution of the audit across several sites guiding international teams.
- Reviewing the progress of less experienced team members on audit methodology, execution of assigned tasks, and review of their working papers.
- Discuss cleared audit findings with the client and agree on management planned actions.
- Draft initial sections of the auditreport and participate in discussions with management.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Strong academic background including a bachelor’s degree in IT or business related course of study
- 5 to 8years of relevant audit and/or transaction services/financial due diligence experience in industries similar to Siemens (manufacturing, product business, constructioncontracts or project accounting) or comparable experience within Siemens
- Proficient in at least one of the following areas: International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Siemens Financial and Reporting Guidelines, Financial Due Diligence in Merger & Acquisition Situations
- Ability to continue on an accelerated career track
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travelrequired (75%): domestic and international
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience in a software industry environment including software license strategies and software revenue recognition (US GAAP, IFRS 15).
- Domestic and/or international mobility including previous experience either working or studying abroad
- Experience within a “Big 4” accounting firm
- Related professional qualification (CPA, ACCA, ACA or CFA)
- General project management expertise in a complex global organization