$80K — $100K *
Vydia is seeking a Financial Analyst with some experience with programming languages to support the Finance and Strategy functions. Our platform works with all of the popular streaming services such as YouTube, Spotify, TikTok, iTunes/Apple Music to generate revenue for both up-and-coming and popular artists. The Financial Analyst will help track and forecast the performance of our company, build financial models for planning and budgeting purposes, and contribute to sound strategic decision making.
Qualified applicants will have 5-7 years of Financial Analysis experience in a corporate environment, and a four-year degree or the equivalent training in a relevant field such as Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Business Management. This position will interview, onboard, and begin work at Vydia remotely, and continue to operate in a work-from-home setting until such time as it is deemed safe to return to an office environment.
· Update the company financial model for monthly reporting. Maintain critical view of KPIs as the analyst is aggregating them in order to be able to synthesize key takeaways and identify potential errors before reporting package is shared with senior stakeholders.
· Update forecasts based on operating data including number of clients, streams, CPMs, monetization rates, etc. as well as expectations for expenses, use of cash, funding opportunities and more; run various scenarios for spending and growth
· Help to maintain analysis of sales pipeline, client retention and weekly KPI’s to inform team how revenue is likely to trend vs. budget; provide weekly updates to key stakeholders
· Create charts and slides for Board and investor presentations
· Drive ongoing market analyses including company benchmarking vs. competitors, monitoring industry data for trends, tracking industry news and interpreting the earnings and releases from public companies in the industry
· Assist with other ad hoc finance and strategy projects such as pricing strategy, new product features or business lines and more
· When needed, be able to build queries and conduct basic data analysis using SQL and Python to quickly answer the questions from various stakeholders
Reasons to work with us:
Valid through: 9/29/2020