If you are looking for a full time finance position, this could be your opportunity. Here St. Mary's Hospital, a part of St. Peter's Health Partners, we care for more people in more places.
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
What you will do:
The Financial Analyst is an accounting position whose duties include, but are not limited to, preparation and completion of various monthly financial and statistical reporting for both and external audiences.
- The Analyst will prepare journal entries, assist with financial statements and other items as needed during the month-end close, reconcile daily bank activity, prepare deposits and maintain the cash database, assist with the preparation of cost reports, account reconciliations and annual budgets.
What you will need:
- Bachelors in Accounting/Business Administration.
- Five years of accounting experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Strong planning, analytical, financial and critical thinking skills are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with all members of the finance team, as well as, administrative and executive leadership.
- You must believe in continuous process improvement, have an appreciation for details, and enjoy working in a very fast paced, ever changing environment.