Do you have financial analysis experience? Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting an exclusive search for a Financial Analyst to join a top teir company in the Tampa Bay Area. You would be a part of a team primarily responsible for all financial analysis.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Present financial results and make recommendations to senior management
- Review, assess and improve financial processes
- Provide financial analytical support
- Develop financial models
- Research and keep abreast of current market trends
- Analyze company financial results
- Assess complex data
- Other special projects, as needed
Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 5+ years of professional financial analysis experience
- Strong Excel skills required
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- STRONG benefits
- Highly competitive base compensation of $80,000 - $90,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it!