Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
To analyze and report upon the financial affairs of several real estate partnerships. Provide comprehensive financial analysis in support of strategic business initiatives for multiple shopping centers. Financial planning. Improve cash flow through financial analysis of profit / cost items.
- Timely and accurate reporting of financial results.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly financial forecasts and variance analysis.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Coordinate with the leasing team to identify future leasing opportunities and facilitate analysis of tenant mix.
- Assist in the development of new/more efficient reporting and analytical systems.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing compliance with loan documents and reporting requirements.
- B.S. in Finance/Business
- 3-7years of Finance/Analytical experience.
- Ability to contribute independently; flexibility; ability to prioritize tasks; advanced Excel skills a plus; Argus experience a plus.