Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
Location near Kirby, TX
Industry: Medical Equipment / Devices
Finance / Accounting – Analyst
No Relocation Assistance Available
No Visa Candidates Considered
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Commercial Fee Programs, and this position is accountable for the analysis, payments and reporting of Infusion Disposable end customer rebate programs.
The Analyst is accountable to analyze monthly/quarterly salesreports, trends and anomalies through query development and customized reporting for the preparation of incentive rebate calculations and reporting within the Commercial Contract Operations CoE pillar combining the strengths and best practices of the legacy and companies.
• Accountable for the development and analysis of end customer rebate contracts for all aspects of rebate process including timely monthly/quarterly/annual payments.
• Develop variance analysis reporting to identify material fluctuations in sales at the customer and/or material level to understand drivers and ensure data is accurate and payment of rebate is appropriate.
• Prepare rebate reporting to accompany fee payment analysis.
• Collaborate with our contract consultants to initiate business process continuous improvement activities, conduct root cause analysis, determine error prevention solutions, and validate previous or current rebate payments.
• Provide detailed analytical data in support of soxaudits.
• Participate in the design and implementation of a more efficient end to end rebate payment process for the end customer in order to mitigate and control fee payment disputes.
• Exercise appropriate financial controls to accurately project rebate reserves and accruals with the businesses to minimize financial exposure.
• Collaborate with our Business Analytics reporting function to ensure the reporting requirements are supported and meet the contractual obligations.
• Provide subject matter expertise and drive the design and application of business process and system integration across complete training and remain current in tools and skills related to rebate processing, internal control procedures, and SOX compliance.
• Maintain rebate fee related training material and updated desktop procedures in order ensure standard team practices that adhere to best practice efficiency and accuracy.
• Identify and understand key areas of change management with the ability to recognize and communicate the impact of change to end Customer rebate processing and assigned tasks.
• Understand and contribute to team performance for KPI’s (key performance indicators), SLA’s (service level agreements), and IIG’s to hold the team accountable for organizational goals.
• BA/BS required
• 3+ years’ experience in Finance/or related areas, Commercial contract operations, fees analytics and reporting. General understanding of commercial contract operations management.
• Advanced communication and technical skills – Proficient in Excel, Access, SAP, BI and Qlik view Strong customer centric skills with the ability to adapt to customer needs.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of concepts and principles of business metrics and analytical techniques/tools. Analytical problem solver with ability to evaluate key business drivers and develop clear solution recommendations. Ability to plan, organize, and manage a variable work load and meet schedules with accurate results.
• Strong data and technology management skills to include data acquisition, mining, analysis, data integrity management, metrics management, and action oriented reporting.
• Preparation of incentive rebate calculations and reporting.
• Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.