RGP is a global consulting firm helping some of the most recognized companies in the world work differently. Our success comes from a shared belief in rolling up our sleeves and doing the hard work of solving complex challenges, executing plans and implementing technology to help transform organizations.
Working as a consultant you will be connected to work that matters, putting your expertise to its best use while developing skills for the future. The result is a career defined by you, supported by RGP and built on tangible accomplishments.
As we continue to grow and deepen our impact on organizations around the world, we are looking for the right people to join us on our mission. If you are interested in being part of our team, there are a few things you should know:
- We are energized by challenges and the effort needed to solve them.
- We like working with people who are positive, adaptable and growth-minded.
- We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in the success of our clients and our colleagues.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on and learn more.
THE RGP CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
RGP has a unique consulting model that provides opportunities for consultants to work in different ways. Most consultants work in a model where they have the flexibility and autonomy to choose projects aligning to their experience, skills and desired lifestyle. Other opportunities exist in team-based, strategy and solutions work. In all models, you will feel the full support of RGP to assist you in your work and guide you on your chosen path.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Finance Analyst, you will play an instrumental role in assisting clients in a variety of challenging projects and reviewing complex financial data to help drive strategic decision making.
ATTRIBUTES OF CONSULTANTS WITH RGP
- Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
- A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and colleagues
- Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve client issues
- Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents
- A strong personal identification with RGP's values - loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Compile and analyze annual operating plans, monthly forecasts, and monthly business performance
- Analyze data, develop reporting, and provide recommendations to management, including; cost reduction measures, revenue generation ideas and ways to streamline operations or increase customer satisfaction, executes value added analysis and provides decision support for special projects and initiatives
- Prepare in-depth financial and business analyses, including; product profitability, expense management, capital projects, and working capital, and assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and budgets
- Prepare financial modeling related to growth, productivity and other strategic initiatives and in partnership with other key stakeholders, develop and deploy BI / decision support tools and technologies that enhance the depth, breadth, speed and efficiency of the decision support capabilities
- Perform tasks in support of monthly closing and forecasting processes
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field required
- MBA preferred
- 7-plus years of Financial Analysis experience
- Advanced technical skills including MS Excel with proficiency in creating pivot tables and V/H lookups and exposure to macros
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at all organizational levels
- Strong orientation to client service, time management, and project delivery