Record and report consolidated equipment orders, revenue transactions, and backlog. Prepare customer equipment invoices, consolidated accounts receivable aging reports, and equipment collections. Prepare and publish key financial reports and communicate effectively throughout the organization. Support global revenue recognition and reporting.
- Record and report consolidated equipment orders, revenue and backlog; Review contracts and assist with margin analysis
- Prepare customer invoices and record necessary equipment revenue transactions.
- Complete monthly journal entries, account reconciliations and roll forwards.
- Work with customers and internal resources to follow up on outstanding receivables; communicate effectively with offices across the globe
- Assist with equipment budgeting, forecasting, and related analysis.
- Assist with annual audit process and prepare all related documents.