BAE Systems is seeking a Project Financial Analyst Principal. The ideal candidate would be responsible for developing program plans and monitoring program performance against cost and schedule goals for a variety of cost-type and fixed fee programs. Must be able to work effectively with short turnaround job tasking and time constraints as this is a highly dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- · Develop and manage quarterly, annual, and five (5) year forecasts with program team.
- · Maintain overall program financial position. Develop program plans and performance measurement reports that satisfy company and customer requirements for program status and cost collection. Develop work breakdown structures and assign task codes.
- · Develop time phased expenditure plans. Identify implication of schedule variances and suggest appropriate work-around recovery plans.
- · Monitor program spending against the baseline plan and current forecasts. Prepare variance analysis with program team and identify appropriate corrective action. Revise financial forecasts to reflect variances.
- · Analyze program status to provide up-to-date Estimates to Complete (ETC) and Estimates at Completion (EAC).
- · Forecast program data (funding, sales, gross margin, product cost by element, cash flow, backlog, manpower and facilities requirements in Hyperion.
- · Analyze and revise program EAC when changes occur in overhead rates, and report the impact on the program to the management team.
- · Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Financial forecasting experience
- Ability to interface with various levels of management
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Organized and disciplined in work habits; ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Four or more years of experience supporting government contracts
Preferred Skills and Education:
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
Eight (8) years work experience or equivalent experience
- Job ID:32541BR