PC Client Support for non FP&A reporting/analysis. Works with analyst for non FP&A reporting/analysis. Commits and delivers financial analysis with integrity, transparency, and quality. Business Partner feedback which demonstrates you are a trusted advisor who offers relevant advice. Demonstrates progressive improvement by solving complex problems and providing solutions.
o Demonstrates progressive improvement by solving complex problems and providing solutions
o Identifies efficiencies, standardizes, centralizes and automates where possible.
- Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
- Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross- functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project management skills.
Job ID 3019761