$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Req ID: 31894
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Financial Analyst to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc. currently seeks a Financial Analyst to join our team in Washington, DC. The Financial Analyst will support a large federal customer and help them meet financial requirements. The selected person will utilize the governments ERP to extract financial reports, monitor commitment, obligation and expenditure data and execute funding documents. They will track program office travel expenditures and appropriate funding line allocations. The candidate will review program specific funding statements and reports, and develop the necessary funding documents to obligate and expend funds according to program needs. This is a customer facing role.
- Utilize the governments ERP to extract financial reports, monitor commitment, obligation and expenditure data and execute funding documents.
- Manage funding levels to ensure spending is in accordance with budget
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
- Utilizes relevant financial project management tools, systems, and applications
- Prepares financial and business related analyses, research, forecasts and risk assessment for program specific projects
- Utilizes necessary computer systems to compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of financial data developed
- Builds and develops relationships with key stakeholders and customers in order to achieve customer business goals
- Analyzes and evaluates financial plans, including actual and planned results
- Ensures customer compliance to government regulations and internal controls
- Utilized various automated financial management systems to reconcile accounts and process actions. e.g. Mechanization Of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS), Cash History On-line Operating Search Engine (CHOOSE), Shared Data Warehouse (SDW), Electronic Document Access (EDA), One Pay, Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Computer Optimized Batch Reconciliation Application (COBRA), Automated Funding Document System (AUTODOC), Program Resources - Integrated Solutions Management System (PRISMS), Program Budget Information Systems (PBIS).
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalency
- Typically requires at least 13 years relevant experience without a Degree; 5+ years relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; 4+ years relevant experience with Graduate Degree
- 5+ years of Financial/Accounting or combined experience
- 2+ years of experience working with government contracting and purchasing
- 2+ years of experience of major government contract type
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- 1+ year experience with government ERP desired
- Knowledge of Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE), DoD Financial Management Regulations, appropriation law, anti-deficiency act rules and regulations
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Valid Through: 2019-11-4