IDEAL CANDIDATE for this position will be:
- 1 to 3 years of experience with Full Cycle GL, this is more of an entry level position, preferred salary range is 55-60K.
- if you have analytic experience that is a plus.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- HQ Budget and Forecast support for monthly forecasts and annual plans;
- Support the cost reductions initiatives and process for plant and service centers; scenario planning, product costing, benchmarking etc.; the objective of which is to determine strategies which maximize cash management opportunities;
- Perform closing activities (Journal Entries) and analyze exceptions revealed during the pre-close and closing processes;
- Perform monthly budget reviews with budget owners and key stakeholders;
- Act as primary financialsupport for the HQ General Ledger;
- Consolidate North America results to link business results with key initiatives;
- Lead Financial Business Reviews presentations to Senior Leadership;
- Reconcile Balance Sheet Accounts on a monthly basis;
- Manage the Capital Expenditure system including conducting initial review of the Business Case projects and Post Project Reviews to ensure proposals meet company requirements both in terms of articulation and quantification of payback;
- Provide Taxsupport to Arconic Headquarters in Pittsburgh;
- Drive further automation of financial processes in Norcross;
- Provide coaching and support to non-financial employees;
- Provide ASAT (Self-Assessment Audit evaluation tool for testing policies and procedures) compliance testing support in Norcross;
- Ad hoc analysis projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution;
- Minimum of one year of experience with balance sheet reconciliations, General Ledger and/or month end closing.
- Minimum of 2years of experience in a Financial, Accounting and / or Analyst role;
- Basic understanding of GAAP and auditing principles and practices;
- Experience with data querying tools; Hyperion, Discoverer is a plus.
- Experienceworking with Oracle General Ledger and JD Edwards is a plus