Leverage Modern BI & predictive analytics to drive healthy dialogue around business performance, month end close reporting, track and report key metrics to assess overall business health
- Having demonstrable work with Power BI support and design (A MUST)
- Work with clients (internal or external) to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI)
- Build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables them to identify and address critical issues
- You will educate and train clients to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and option exploration
- Design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports either on a regular recurring basis or as needed
- Conduct analyses of functional business processes and functional business requirements and participate in the development of business cases in the support of process changes and/or IT projects.
- Provides design support for the development of business intelligence solutions
- Work on medium to complex and cross-functional IT and business intelligence solutions.
- May perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Research business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems.
Keys to success:
- Simplification and standardization of reporting (# of local reports, adoption of leader experience, finance dashboard)
- Helped modernize the Finance backbone
- On time execution of ROB and drive clear, actionable outcomes
- Clarity and correctness of narrative, leading to deep insights on business performance
- 3+ years' experience in SQL required
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Ability to write executive level communication
- BA in Business or finance degree required. MBA preferred.
- Previous experience with Azure preferable
- Previous experience in auditing/ accounting desired