We are looking for Financial Analyst for our client in Mt Laurel, NJ
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Mt Laurel, NJ
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Responsible for supporting management in shaping, driving, and influencing business performance and continuous improvement; supporting value creation from financial analysis aligned with business goals; providing consolidation, analysis and reporting support for business teams; and providing development and analysis support of Client’s Military Services Group (MSG) planning and reporting
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar ERP preferred
- Able to prepare financial model for a more complex entity or multiple entities, with multiple methods of analysis, cost accounts analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Proven Excel and Word skills, Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, Ability to translate financial issues, Excellent quantitative, analytical, systemic and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills, including ability to work effectively with all levels throughout the organization and across functional lines.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information according to Client's applicable policies, Be viewed as a credible source of Accounting/Finance thought leadership.