Description of Job Duties:
The Integrity employee will consult with Directors and Senior Managers on strategic analysis and organizational engineering, resource management, cost and economic analysis, and information systems development and integration. The employee will develop, lead, and conduct financial workshops, benchmarking, and surveys. Facilitate process improvement efforts. Generate financial papers and documents. Assist in developing, analyzing, and promoting the customer’s needs and issues, including the responsiveness of required deliverables.
- Masters degree in Business, Finance, Management or related field
- 10 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
Preferred Additional Skills
- Knowledge of program/management policies, regulations, goals or objectives
- Experience providing expert testimony to support program operations
- Understand the general concept and NOAA specific applications of the Federal strategic planning process and its relationship to budget formulation, execution and presentation.
- Interface with the client on a day-to-day basis.
Integrity is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.