- Position reports to Senior Financial Analyst, Global Inventory Management. The position is responsible for supporting the efforts of a global inventory collection project. Supporting this project will involve collecting and analyzing inventory data for each regional inventory owner and to liaison with the IT Finance team to implement an IT solution to replace manual inventory collection process.
- This position will work directly with overall project leaders, regional finance teams, and supply chain planning team to achieve the overall objective of this project.
- Collect and analyze inventory data.
- Gain an understanding of each regions inventory tie out process and use that knowledge to work with Finance IT to implement a direct sourcing solution.
- Identify inventory adjustments and make recommendations on how to handle these on a quarterly basis.
- Keep up to date project tracker.
- Document processes.
Education & Experience
- BS in Business, Finance, Logistics or Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Supply Chain Management, Planning / Logistics, Industrial Engineering or Finance; preferably in a multinational company.
- Knowledge and proficiency of ERP tools.
- Strong analytical skills, and advanced Excel knowledge.