Challenge yourself with a leader in innovation, safety, diversity and professional excellence as
Financial Analyst in Shreveport, La.!
Honeywell International is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000
employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address
some of the world?s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean
energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
* Serve as the financial analyst reporting to the UOP Shreveport Plant Controller.
* Provide financial guidance to the plant leadership team and ISC leadership through financial metric reporting, capital investment economic analysis, productivity analysis, and manufacturing
* Manage the general accounting processes in accordance with US GAAP to include period closure and balance sheet account reconciliation, fluctuation analysis, manufacturing cost variance
analysis and PP&E accounting.
* Participate in the development and execution of plant operations strategies and goals.
* Perform special financial projects & analysis in support of Shreveport management and strategic
planning and budget development efforts.
* Provide on-going financial reporting & analysis including plant performance and variance
analysis, and plant performance metric forecasting.
* Directing the plant forecasting process to include development and implementation of the
Annual al Operating Plan (AOP), Strategic Plan (STRAP) and Monthly Operating Review (MOR) processes for the Shreveport site.
* Maintain a strong internal controls environment to ensure compliance with corporate policy and Sarbanes-Oxley while providing guidance to the plant on processes and policy.
* Be site lead for cost accounting activities, including:
- Coordinating with materials team for cycle counts and physical inventory
- Standard cost roll ups in SAP with support from engineering
- Leading engineering and operations in process order variance analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
Associates Degree or 4-year degree in Accounting or Finance
2+ years of experience in manufacturing accounting
Experience in Cost Accounting
Experience in manufacturing accounting
Experience in SAP/ERP
Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.