Please let me know your rate expectation on W2.
Location: Memphis, TN
- Play a lead role in AR related escheatment/unclaimed property by performing complex research and using sound judgment to determine appropriate resolution of aged credits on customers’ accounts. Outcomes may include finding the rightful owner, refunding, offsetting against open items, escheating to state agencies, apply against previous bad debt write offs, correcting cash application errors, etc.
- Perform various Accounts Receivable activities using SAP.
- Apply receipts to customer open items
- Create/classify deductions taken by customer
- Determine if discount is earned
- Research receipts to assist collection colleagues
- Serve as a support resource for other members of the Account Management Team.
- Other AR/Collection related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in cash application, dispute resolution, and/or AR escheatment activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of SAP and good skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment
- Exhibits strong problem solving and analytical skills and is not afraid to ask questions or challenge the status quo.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and conflict, and feels comfortable working in an ever changing environment
Appreciate if you could send me your updated resume in word format with also the following details given below for submission process to take it further.
Full Legal Name:
Full Physical Address
Work Authorization Status:
Compensation you expect :
Availability to start new position :
Birthday: Just MONTH and DAY :
End date of your (present or previous) Job :
Reason you to leave (present or previous) Job :
Best time and phone number to be reached :
Thank you in advance for your kind assistance & have a great day!