$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Industry: Business Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 61 days ago
· The Financial Analyst III will perform analyses of financial statements, cost data, operating and project reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Makes initial assessments and recommendations as to areas requiring further review by Auditors.
· Reviews and analyzes the records of financial institutions, such as savings and loan associations, including operating and investment records, and inspection of properties, to make initial identification of areas requiring further analysis.
· May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· Master's degree and/or certification(s) in a related labor category field from an accredited college, university, school or educational institution that has been accredited by accrediting bodies or organizations recognized by the US Department of Education and at least five (5) years of relevant technical experience
· Ability to provide favorable credit history
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must be able to work effectively in an extremely pressured environment.
· Must have and use excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft 2010 or newer programs.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16