We are currently seeking a dynamic Financial Analyst III to join our team at our office in Linthicum, MD. The Financial Analyst will work under the direction of the Director of Finance and will be responsible for the development and maintenance of various financialreporting including reconciliation of medical utilizationreporting, financial and enrollmentreports for behavioral health services and monthly close process, and tracking vendor spending.
- Develop and maintain weekly and monthly financial analyses to provide senior management and the client with accurate, up to date data for decision purposes.
- Reconciliation of financialreporting, enrollment, and bank account balances
- Monitor and report performance to budget to the finance director
- Complete repayment plans as requested by the state
- Monitor and assist in oversight of vendor including invoices, penalty assessment, and budgeting analyses.
- Prepare revenue and expense reports required by contract.
Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field required
Relevant Work Experience:
- A minimum of five (5) years in general financial analysis and reporting required.
- Experience in healthcare/managed care utilization management data preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles required as well as use of Hyperion and Oracles financial tools.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Hyperion and Oracle
- Must possess analytical and problem solving ability.
- Must have interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to conduct group presentation and public speaking skills
- Must have a collaboration and team-oriented work philosophy.