Financial Analyst II
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
If you said yes to any of these questions, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a Financial Analyst with 5+ Years in Federal, DoD financial, and/or budget arenas for our DoD customer located in Fort Meade, MD.
Responsibilities are but not limited to;
- Assess products and procedures for compliance with Government standards, accounting principles, and multi-tiered system application standards.
- Understand the interrelationships between financial management requirements and automation solutions, considering the current system environment, and the potential integration of added systems concurrently or later.
- Examine accounting document to verify accuracy of computations and uniform application of policies, procedures, and accounting standards.
- Analyze trends or deviations from standards or forecast figures and advise Government managers of relationships or causes to explain variance or rationale to validate accounting data.
- Prepare draft Milestone Status Reports, financial status reports, White Papers, and presentations for colleagues and end user representatives.
- Develop non-standard reports or statements to capture existing accounting information.
- Presentation templates and content may be generated from substrate artifacts to provide Government management with tailored information.
- Active or interim Secret clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in an academically relevant discipline (e.g. Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, etc.) or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides required skills and abilities.
5+ Years in Federal, DoD financial, and/or budget arenas.