About Us: PacSci EMC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. Nonetheless, pursuant to our subcontractor status on highly sensitive national security matters, Mechanical Assemblers and all other floor personnel who frequently shift cell assignments, as well as any personnel directly working with the following contract are subject to the following contractual provision: THAAD PRIME Flowdowns (H-Clauses) H-42 FOREIGN PERSONS, paragraph D., “All employees of all entities that make up the Contractor’s team, whether subcontractors, consultants, or anyone who works with or on behalf of the Contractor will be citizens of the U.S.” Accordingly, only U.S. citizens will be qualified to fill these roles. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
: Financial Analyst
This position is responsible for all aspects of financial support for programs of varying types, size, complexity and level of risk. The candidate will be responsible for teaming with various internal functions including, Accounting and Finance, Program Management, Contracts, Pricing, Engineering,
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead the effort to implement and sustain robust program control processes.
- Work with Program Managers and functional managers to affect timely and accurate preparation of contract estimates-at-completion (EAC).
- Provide oversight and performance of EAC, ETC, contractual reporting requirements, earned value reporting and variance analysis. Determine program risk, mitigation plans, opportunities and corrective actions.
- Prepare cost reporting package for key customers (CSDR, FVCR).
- Prepare rates concerning labor, overhead, and other rates required for government submittal to be used for pricing and billing purposes, as well as for internal inventory costing purposes. Maintain documented records supporting forecasts of rates.
- Support the proposal process to include development of Basis of Estimate (BOE) and scenario analysis.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and FAR/CAS government regulations.
- Serve as liaison with outside agencies including DCAA, DCMAO and our independent auditors.
- Handle confidential planning data and sensitive financial data of employees, consultants and marketing representatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, or Finance
- 5+ years in Finance or Accounting
- Experience with program/cost accounting
- Experience working on DoD programs a plus
- Process Orientation
- Excellent analytical, modeling and problem solving skills
- Builds effective working relationships
- Ability to challenge using an effective coaching style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to make an impact; takes initiative
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Very strong working knowledge of MS Excel and advanced charting
- Working knowledge of cost/schedule performance management processes (i.e.: EVM)
Pacific Scientific Energetic Materials Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.