We are looking for Financial Analyst for our client in Folsom, CA
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Folsom, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- US Retirement Program Assistant/Analyst (part of Human Resources)
- Specifically focused on Retirement Benefits Program.
- In this role you will be working within a team of 7 members.
You will be performing daily operations in the Global Retirement Program Office (GRPO) of HR supporting Defined Benefit (DB) & Defined Contribution (DC) retirement plans for the Americas region, including:
- Interpreting plan documents, policies & procedures
- Complying with IRS, DOL and other regulatory requirements
- Executing established business processes & updatingprocesses as required in line with Business Process Management (BPM) guidelines
- Supporting team in excursion improvement and correction processes
- Supporting timely & accurate funding of retirement plans
- Validating eligibility of participants in the plans
- Supporting M&A integrations to plans, including M&A plan wind downs & final 5500s
- Generating & formatting reports for Job 1 Essential Services & Business Partners
- Managing U.S. Retirement team hardcopy outgoing mailings as well as inbound hardcopy mail
- Performing data retention and storage management activities
- Supporting Workday System Testing as needed
- Administering accelerated retirement vesting related to voluntary terminations
- Supporting nonqualified deferred compensation plan activities as needed
- Partnering with broader HR, Legal, Tax, Treasury, Accounting and other key partners to achieve success in the activities above
- Other team projects and related activities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint), particularly Excel, advanced knowledge of the English Ianguage (both oral and written).
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- Bachelors degree with 4+ years of relevant retirement planexperience