We are seeking a Financial Analyst to help us manage the financial operations of the Force Projection Sector's (FPS) diverse portfolio of projects. You'll be joining a hardworking team of business professionals that strives to provide timely, reliable and valuable financial analysis and business operations support and expertise to our customers. As a member of our team, you will collaborate with internal and external customers to play an active role in the overall financial success and operational efficiency of our project portfolios.
As a Financial Analyst / Financial Manager ....
- You will build, update and submit all monthly financial reports to government sponsors and program managers.
- You will proactively lead the proposal development process by collaborating with resource owners to identify staffing requirements and preparing all basis of estimates (BOEs), resulting in an accurate and fully compliant proposal packages for submission to government sponsors.
- You will perform a broad range of financial operations functions, including leading all efforts related to contract and financial administration and providing sound contractual and financial guidance and recommendations for best practices to program managers.
- You will actively participate in program reviews and program/sponsor meetings and proactively respond to and address all business / financial matters pertaining to the program.
- Your primary responsibility will be to prepare, review and analyze financial data related to FPS' direct-sponsored project portfolio, including performing monthly updates of project plans, highlighting financial spending and staffing trends, identifying anomalies and calculating financial projections.
You meet our minimum qualifications for the job if you...
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a field of Business (e.g. Business Management, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance) with 7+ years of relevant experience in the areas of financial and cost analysis
- Have proven ability to be a self-starter with a high level of initiative and ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Are highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Have a Final Secret level security clearance with the ability to obtain a Final Top Secret clearance. If selected, you will be subject to a government security clearance investigation and must meet the requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility requirements include U.S. citizenship.
You'll go above and beyond our minimum requirements if you...
- Have previous experience in DoD contracting environment
- Have working knowledge of FAR and federal government pricing procedures
- Have experience with proposal preparation and project financial reporting software