Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility seeks an experienced Financial Analyst with at least five (5) years of extensive experience in Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD Programming and Budgeting. The major area of responsibility for this position is focused on analysis of IC Program budget formulation submissions, analysis of IC Program budget execution reporting.
General responsibilities include all aspects of formulation, analysis, justification, and automation of IC budgets. Additional duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide Financial Management expertise, including budget reconciliation and financial reporting, using current IC financial and support systems.
- Assess the validity of financial information, research anomalies and resolve financial information issues.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with CI polygraph.
- Must be a Certified Defense Financial Management (CDFM).
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a major in Finance, Business Management, Accounting, or a related discipline.
- Requires 5 years of extensive experience in Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD Programming and Budgeting.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Excel/MS Word.
- Must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with short and rigid deadlines.
- Must have a strong knowledge of IC budgetary processes and procedures with proven record of increasing responsibilities in this field.
- Must possess good writing and editing skills, including clear organization and concise presentation.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with team members, Government Staff, and Senior Leadership.
- Must be willing and able to work extra hours when required, especially during the budget build cycles.
- Certified Government Financial manager (CGFM) is preferred, but not required before start.