The Financial Analyst (FA) is experienced in acquisition planning, budgeting, and related financial management.
- Manages development and evaluation of acquisition budgets and program improvement plans.
- Resolves issues with program leads and managers, identifies options, and negotiates with internal and external stakeholders for implementation.
- Advises senior management on fiscal aspects of program management.
- Ensures fiscal integrity and supports integration of acquisition decisions.
- Manages all aspects of acquisition management and reporting processes according to agency acquisition policies and guidelines.
- Reviews, allocates, and/or manages acquisition resources and programs.
- Performs acquisition analysis and forecasting and incorporates into the financial processes and documentation.
- Coordinates accounting, planning, and administration functions.
- Provides business management functions such as budgeting, financial analysis and planning, and control of funding and allocation of funding.
- 6-10 years?experience
- Bachelor?s Degree or 12years? work experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with eligibility for CI Poly
- Experiencesupporting financial analysis and acquisition process within the DoD or IC
- Experience with end-to-end acquisition life-cycle functions
- Experience in participating in the RFP process
Desired experience with one or more of the following based on assigned task area:
- IT and Managed Service Provider Acquisition
- Commercial Hardware and Software Acquisition and Licensing Processes and Tools
- Service Level Agreements
- Earned Value Management
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity