Top Must Haves For The Ideal Candidate
1. BS in Accounting/Finance; 2+ years in financial analysis
2. Ability to build and maintain complex financial models
3. Experience with complex investment banking models preferred
4. Support in the development of long-term operational and financial plans
5. Conduct financial analysis to help guide the team in evaluating and making critical business decisions
6. Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deliverable dates
Our client identifies, develops, constructs and operates energy storage solutions to foster greater deployment of renewable energy, create a more stable electric grid, and provide value to all ratepayers. The organization incorporates Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) into energy storage applications that address wholesale market revenues, capacity, energy arbitrage, ancillary services, and non-wires alternatives across New York and surrounding northeastern states.
· Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required including the use of pivot tables, building financial models; experience with ERP or Reporting Systems a plus.
· Expertise and experience of improving processes and utilizing technology to improve efficiencies.
· Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and large datasets
· Analytical abilities to assess reasonableness of information collected/provided; identify trends, provide comments and recommendations.
· Must have the ability to perform extensive root cause analysis of problem areas and recommend alternative solutions.
· Participate in an efficient and comprehensive process for developing financial plans (annual budgets, monthly re-forecasts and long-range strategic plans); linking analysis to the strategic objectives.
· Prepares a monthly reporting package for the executive leadership that includes budget analysis, selected financial information, KPI's and insights into key business trends.
· Support quarterly and monthly reporting to deliver high quality, timely and accurate information.
· Clearly express results to management through schedules, tables, charts and commentary
· Ability to explain financial results/details to non-financial managers at field locations
· Ability to manage under tight deadlines and handle multiple complex tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· Self-directed individual who works well with teams.
· Communication skills to interact with many departments and managerial levels within the organization
Compensation & Location
Our client has offices in Houston, TX, Salt Lake City, UT, and Albany, NY. This is a full-time position that is available for immediate hire. A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that will include a base salary, performance bonus and comprehensive benefits. This opportunity requires authorization to work in the United States.
Valid through: 8/27/2020