We are seeking a high-potential FP&A Analyst for an industry-leading IT infrastructure solutions manufacturer. The FP&A Analyst provides analyses of plans and results, contributes to annual and monthly forecasting processes, models business outcomes, and provides critical business decision support as a business partner to operations.
The ideal candidate is:
- Dedicated to root cause analysis that delivers insight beyond the data
- Inquisitive, and pursues continuous learning opportunities
- A driver of continuous improvement
- Seeking significant business exposure and career growth potential
- Develop models that provide insight into future business performance and/or support decision-making by business leaders
- Maximize use of existing tools and applications to review and analyze business results that provide insights to business leaders
- Leverage business insights from analytics to improve business forecasting through increased accuracy
- Participate in business plan development, including completion of budget models, based on market dynamics and strategic business plans
- Contribute to financialreporting various stakeholders and internal customers
- Ensure the integrity of financial information through vigilant accounting and reporting accuracy
- Review functional activities to identify continuous improvements opportunities for the business
- Support various areas of the finance and accounting function as needed
- Perform ad-hoc analyses, reporting, and other tasks as needed
- 4-yeardegree in related field with strong GPA required. Advanced degree/CPA or CMA certification(s) a plus.
- 2+ years of related experiencerequired. Manufacturing sector corporate/operating unit experiencepreferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and work with peers of various functions and experience throughout the organization.
- Self-motivated and inquisitive with the desire to consistently exceed expectations.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools; advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, or similar complex ERP system a plus. Experience with Hyperion Essbasse or Hyperion Financial Management preferred.