Cognosante is seeking a Financial Analyst to performs activities that involves applying fundamental financial principles, reviewing and analyzing cost customer costs associated with utilization of a cloud environment. The candidate should have the ability to rationalize complex information and make it understandable for others, and the ability to analyze reported information and question sources where inconsistencies are found.
This position will analyze cost, complete a variety of specific financial reports, and identify trends and findings to help customer get the best value out of the use of the cloud environment.
The Financial Analyst must have the ability to communicate guidelines, budgets/forecasts, financial variances, and relate financial reporting to non-financial leaders within the organization.
- Support agencies by analyzing propositions and assessing decision-making factors such as strategic alignment, cost/benefit, and risk
- Work with the Cloud Governance to define governance for the program
- Analyze and map the risks of approaches and propose mitigation solutions
- Define how the predicted user and financial benefit can be realized
- Make a recommendation for action against the analysis
- Provides complete financial analytics
- Performs a variety of calculations, analyses and audits of financial and business results
- Reviews business, financial or contract details to accuracy and identify variances
- Provides financial information and develops reports as required
- Assists with reviewing and responding to customer requests which includes applying business and financial principles, drafting responses and outlines, and other professional support
- Good communications skills
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Years of Experience: 6 years
- Experience and deep knowledge of business, functional and technical areas/disciplines and be able to conduct research on special areas
- Experience with proposing new solutions to problems in the areas of their functional expertise
- Able to work and analyze both independently and as part of a team
Additional Minimum Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
- Experience with Cloud technology
- Experience accounting and cost reporting
- Experience with Jira and Confluence