The role is essential to Coca-Cola Parts (CCP) meeting its $6.4MM annual cost recovery contribution target. This Financial Analyst role develops the P&L and pricing model for the $200MM installation and spare parts business for the Coca-Cola system.
The role leads the annual exercise to create pricing for over 30,000 SKUs to ensure full cost recovery and deliver lowest total parts cost for the CCNA and bottler customer base.
Function Specific Activities:
- Lead and develop the annual CCP pricing exercise to deliver revenue, margin and OPEX targets
- Perform pricing and margin analysis, monitor OPEX and profitability performance to uncover variances to plan.
- Lead annual P&L development
- Track financial business metrics across the parts supply chain, determine variances and causes and recommend and facilitate solutions.
- Document and archive standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Function Specific Activities:
- Lead and develop the annual CCP pricing exercise for over 30,000 parts to deliver revenue, margin and OPEX targets; develop margin strategies to ensure profitability, and engage with internal and external stakeholders to provide cost and price guidance.
- Track performance to uncover variances to annual business plan; identify sales activity, freight and/or OPEX variance to plan and make recommendations to improve financial results to ensure cost recovery
- Develop P&L and monitor performance to plan and rolling estimate; synthesize Freestyle and core parts forecasts to develop revenue projections to inform RE.
- Analyze profitability of kitting and other special projects.
- Gather and analyze key operational and financial data using collection techniques (e.g., downloading of transactional data to spreadsheet format) to report results to be used in business plan and strategy development.
- Analyze and synthesize performance data (parts sales activity, freight expense, OPEX, margin, forecast variance, cost saving initiatives) to identify business plan variances using established systems and ad-hoc problem solving.
- Track and reportfinancial performance of CCP productivity initiatives.
- Identify and recommend improvements to supply chain metrics and performance standards using research, supplier relationships, industry knowledge and best practices to secure benefits for the KO system, suppliers and parts customers (e.g., cost savings, new technologies and innovations, operating efficiencies).
- Design and document departmental procedures (SOPs) by consulting with stakeholders. Owns the maintenance and updates to the CCP SOP library; trains CCP team on document creation.
- Track IT system enhancement projects and budget to ensure stakeholder alignment and performance to plan.
- Analytical Expertise: Advanced quantitative skills and proven ability to dissect and analyze problems and synthesize large volumes of data.
- Cost Modeling: Ability to model various business scenarios and identify resulting costs and risks.
- Applications Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of all MS Office Suite applications, particularly MS Access and Excel. Technical ability to access data, organize outputs, and develop models with conclusive outputs.
- Cross Functional Project Leadership: Ability to influence others through relationship development and clarity of communication to accomplish objectives;
- Communication Skills: apply verbal & written skills to present financial and operational results to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Time Management: Ability to independently manage multiple initiatives and projects and prioritize time to focus on critical issues and activities
- Business Planning: Knowledge of specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies to perform short and long-term business planning. Ability to incorporate strengths, weaknesses, external opportunities and threats into business plan strategies and execution tasks.
- Monitoring, Measurement and Metrics: Knowledge of key business measures used to gauge the effectiveness and performance of CCP. Ability to determine appropriate measures or metrics. Ability to measure against those standards.
Related Work Experience:
- 5 to 7 years of advanced financial and data analysis and P&L development knowledge
Job ID: R-12153