Build your future with Cadillac Fairview!
At Cadillac Fairview, we are so much more than our properties. We are building leaders at all levels. We offer the challenge of interesting work, a great organizational culture, the opportunity to collaborate with the best in the business, and support for your growth and development. We reward values-based behavior and superior results with a competitive rewards package that includes best-in-class benefits and pension. Cadillac Fairview is where you can make a difference, and where it all comes together.
To develop, analyze and consolidate information for management and financialreporting and to scrutinize submitted data for propriety and reasonability.
- Maintain monthly records and prepare analysis for consolidated results to ensure accuracy, reasonability and completeness as well as providing analysis and reporting on quarter-end and year-end requirements as required;
- Maintain accounting for a portfolio of investments and projects;
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly reports for distribution to parent company;
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly financial statements and supporting schedules as prescribed;
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated debt reporting;
- Liaise with external auditors and preparation for annual audit;
- Prepare monthly management report to senior management team;
- Assist in preparation of the MD&A report to the Board and preparation supporting schedules on key operating and financial metrics;
- Prepare documentation on national programs to support accounting treatment (for capital expenditures);
- Prepare monthly commodity tax return reconciliations and periodic surveys for Statistics Canada;
- Test changes to financialreports ensuring they remain current and meaningful;
- Develop or create new reports to improve monthly/quarterly reporting processes;
- Perform otherresponsibilities as assigned.
- University degree in Business combined with CPA or equivalent accreditation;
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience with 1-2 years relevant experience in a head office accounting team with exposure to accounting for foreign entities and foreign currency transactions;
- Experience working in the real estate industry and fully literate with real estate accounting policies and procedures;
- Working knowledge of IFRS;
- Fully computer literate, with extensive excel skills;
- Knowledge of CTI Financial and Hyperion systems an asset.
Are you up for the challenge? At CF, we believe our people are core to our success. Join our award-winning team, where your talent and commitment to excellence are welcomed, valued and respected!
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment, and/or selection process is available.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, General & Other Programs is required