Fort Meade, MD
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 77 days ago
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Financial Analyst in the Annapolis Junction area. As a Financial Analyst you will be assisting in the creation of the program and budget. Assist in the defense and execution of the appropriated, unexpired resources to support the day-to-day mission activities; perform statistical and graphical analysis on various aspects of resources management such as on the rate of execution of funding, fill-rates of authorized positions, workforce skills, size and cost, and success in obtaining appropriations for new program requests.
You will use your five years (5) of Financial Analyst experience to advise management on the regulatory aspects of resources management to avoid violations such as anti-deficiency and misappropriation of resources.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Req #: 217311