$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Financial Analyst BGI manages all projects assigned under the direction and guidance of the manager within their area of responsibility while supporting the initiatives and goals of the Department.
1. Involved in the CDM synchronization for the network.
2. Annual Charge Master development and analysis.
3. Prepares, monitors and analyzes trends/targets on a monthly basis.
4. Researches and identifies all issues with respect to trending/CDM and reports findings to respective manager.
5. Analyzes/interprets and models all managed care contracts assigned.
6. Reports issues & impact analysis for modeling to respective manager.
7. Responsible for all projects assigned.
8. Assists other team members on projects as assigned.
9. Performs complex relational database tasks as needed.
10. Ensures compliance with department initiatives and goals.
11. Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
12. Adheres to the HMH's Organizational Competencies and Standards of Behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Bachelors in finance or related MIS degree.
2. Five or more years of experience in financial/business analytics, data mining and/or informatics.
3. Two or more years of direct relational database experience with catalyst and/or SQL.
4. Two or more years of experience in managed care contract management.
5. Effective oral and written communication.
6. Collaboration with other team members.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. Masters in MIS/Data Analytics.
2. MBA in finance.
Valid Through: 2019-11-6