Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. We're shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options and more time on the road for our customers. But we also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
The impact you'll make:
Primary responsibilities include data analysis, financial reporting, modeling and forecasting revenue and expenses in support of strategic decisions to help drive profit improvement. This role summarizes financial and operational data and will help business leaders understand their results and the drivers of results. The Financial Analyst monitors and analyzes business trends to develop forecasts to provide financial summary data to the operations team, aiding in critical decision-making processes and advising on ways to optimize delivery on key performance indicators.
What you'll do:
· Develop and analyze monthly and periodic forecasts, annual business plans, and financial strategic planning initiatives.
· Responsible for tracking and reporting of results, drivers and report variances versus prior year, current forecast, and business plan to senior management.
· Models various P&L line items related to the organization's business operations.
· Support ad-hoc financial analysis and provide financial support to business partners in various projects.
· Performs various financial calculations, including P&L impact, investment, and other financial and expense performance comparisons.
What we're looking for:
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related business discipline.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in finance, accounting, or similar function with analytical responsibilities.
Skills you should bring to the table:
· Ability to query, analyze and summarize data efficiently and accurately.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with strong Microsoft Excel and querying skills.
· Requires excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams.
· Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
· Minimal travel is required.
Perks you'll get:
Valid Through: 2019-10-24