AK Steel Corporation, an industry leading manufacturer of carbon, stainless and electrical steels, has an immediate need for a Financial Analyst for its Financial Planning & Analysis Department at its Corporate Headquarters located in West Chester, Ohio.
The successful candidates would be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial forecast and related financial analysis
- Month-end financial analysis of actual results compared to forecast
- Preparation of annual Business Plan and related financial analysis
- Assist in the preparation of debt offerings and asset based lending activities
- Assist Purchasing and Engineering by analyzing and preparing financial justifications for raw material and supply purchases and capital investment expenditures,
- Prepare product margin variance reports for review with Executive Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, with a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years financial analysis or manufacturing cost accounting experience.
- Successful candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Powerpoint.
- The candidates must have strong accounting and analytical skills.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great pay
- Excellent benefits
- Challenging work
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities