At GDIT, people are our differentiator. Our work depends on a Financial Analyst Advisor joining our team to perform financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations.
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we cannot turn into opportunity.To be considered, candidates must have the following:
The following qualifications are strongly preferred but not required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance plus eight (8) years Government Contracting experience, or 12 years related experience in lieu of the degree
- Strong forecasting skills with the ability to understand the impact of business decisions on P&L
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (v-lookups and pivot tables); ability to analyze, interpret, and compile information from a variety of sources
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills, attention to detail and must be able to function independently, consistently meeting deadlines with little management guidance
- Hyperion/ESSBASE/SmartView/Oracle experience
- Strong understanding of accounts receivable and collection cycles with the ability to exercise cash management techniques
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Must have exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead, strong problem solving abilities, and a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to prepare/review pricing with recommendations for Management.
- Demonstrated understanding of CAS and FAR regulations with the ability to decide appropriate action for routine contractual and financial reporting based on interpretation of FAR and CAS.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.